The Nikon D810 DSLR Camera takes its place as the high resolution option in the Nikon DSLR lineup. It features a 36.3MP FX-format CMOS sensor without an Optical Low Pass Filter for particularly sharp and detailed still imaging. With the addition of the EXPEED 4 Image Processor, performance speed is increased compared to the EXPEED 3 and noise is effectively reduced throughout the ISO range. Continuous shooting speed in FX format is 5 fps and in DX format hits a maximum of 7 fps.
In addition, the full HD video capabilities of the D810 have been upgraded to include 1080p capture at 24, 30 and 60 fps. Also, the improved efficiency of the processor enables up to 1200 shots on one battery charge and 40 minutes of video recording. Low light performance has been upgraded thanks to a wide native ISO sensitivity range that runs from 64 to 12,800 and can be expanded from 32 to 51,200.
36.3-megapixel, 35.9mm x 24mm, FX-format CMOS sensor
- Captures stunning, high-resolution images without the use of an OLPF (optical low-pass filter).
Compatible with select NIKKOR lenses (not included)
- For a variety of image capture options.
3.2" LCD monitor
- With approximately 1229K dots resolution provides easy-to-see visuals, so you can clearly compose and review your shots.
1080p full high-definition video mode
- Makes it easy to preserve special moments in smooth, vibrant detail. Selectable resolution options include 1920 x 1080 at 60/50p and 30/25/24p and 1280 x 720 at 60/50p and 30/25p.
Capture up to 7 fps in DX crop mode
- Plus capture up to 6 fps in 1:2 crop mode and up to 5 fps at full resolution and in 5:4 crop mode, so you can take crystal-clear shots of high-action scenes as they unfold.
ISO 64-12,800 (expandable to 32 and 51,200)
- Facilitates shooting in a wide variety of lighting conditions. ISO auto adjustment lets you move between dark and light scenes without having to make manual iris or frame-rate adjustments.
Advanced Multi-CAM 3500FX AF sensor
- Uses 51 focus points, including 15 cross-type sensors, to help you achieve sharp, blur-free images.
3D Color Matrix Metering III system
- Features advanced scene recognition and highlight weighted metering.
- With improved coatings on the optical glass reproduces colors in bright, accurate detail. The Organic EL information display makes it simple to make adjustments in bright or dim conditions.
- Offers illumination, so you can capture properly lit shots. Red-eye reduction promotes natural-looking eyes in portraits.
EXPEED 4 image processing engine
- Expedites performance times and delivers a high level of detail retention, so you can capture true-to-life colors, from snow white to pitch black.
Redesigned sequencer/balancer mechanism
- For quiet performance. An electronic front-curtain shutter reduces internal vibrations to help ensure steady shots.
- Optimizes conditions to help you take high-quality pictures of friends and family members.
Picture control modes
- Include standard, neutral, vivid, monochrome, portrait, landscape and flat to accommodate a wide range of shooting scenarios and let you add touches of creativity to your shots.
- Supports CF and SD memory cards (not included), so you can store plenty of photos and videos.
- Megapixels (Effective): 36.3
- Optical Zoom: Lens not included
- LCD Screen Features: LCD with approximately 1229K dots, RGBW alignment, monitor highlights and Live View functions (split-screen display zoom for stills and zebra stripes/highlight display for videos)
- Viewfinder: Optical viewfinder with improved coatings on optical glass and an organic EL information display
- Compatible Memory Formats: Secure Digital (SD)|CompactFlash (CF)
- Shutter Speeds: 1/8000 - 30 sec.; Bulb
- Aperture Range: Varies with lens
- Flash Modes: Auto FP high-speed sync, front-curtain sync (normal), rear-curtain sync, red-eye reduction, red-eye reduction with slow sync, slow rear-curtain sync, slow sync, off
- Focus Range: Varies with lens
- ISO Equivalent: 64 - 12,800 (expandable to 32 and 51,200)
- Camera Dock: Not included
- File Formats: 12-bit and 14-bit NEF (RAW), JPEG, TIFF (RGB), 12-bit uncompressed RAW Size S, H.264/MPEG-4
- Image Storage Capacity: Varies
- Imaging Sensor Type: CMOS
- Imaging Sensor Size: 35.9mm x 24mm
- Software Included: NikonView NX2
- Low-Light/High Sensitivity: Yes
- Max ISO: 12801 and higher
- Removable Memory Included: No