The Canon EF 14mm f/2.8L II USM Lens is commonly used for Landscape/scenery, 2045B002 Low light, Night photography, Weddings and more.The Canon 14mm F/2.8L is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Pro photographer, Semi-pro photographer among others.The Canon 14mm F/2.8L is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Canon 14mm F/2.8L: Consistent output, Durable, Easily interchangeable, Fast / accurate auto-focus, Fast auto-focus, Rugged, Strong construction, Superior build quality and Super-sharp images.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture : 14mm f/2.8
- Lens Construction : 14 elements in 11 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View : 114 (on full-frame cameras)
- Focus Adjustment : AF with full-time manual
- Closest Focusing Distance : 7.9 in. / 0.2m
- Filter Size : Gel filter holder at rear of lens
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight : 3.2 in. x 3.7 in. / 80mm x 94mm ; 22.8 oz./645g (lens only)